You’re a busy person. You don’t have time to vacuum your floors when a robot could be doing that for you.Robot vacuumshave become pretty advanced and intelligent in recent years and actually do a good job cleaning floors, so you don’t even have to go back over the spot with yourmanual vacuumas you may have done in the early days of the ‘bots.
Because robot vacuums are such cool pieces of technology, they can get pretty expensive if you want all the bells and whistles. TheiRobot Roomba i7is super cool and can empty itself, but it costs more than $1,000. If you have the money to splurge on it, great. If not, check out the best deals we’ve found on robot vacuums — and check back daily as we update this list on the regular. (PS: There’s a shopping guide at the bottom of this post if you need a little help knowing what to look for in a robot vacuum and be sure to peep our list of the best robot vacuumshere.)
Coredy R700 Robot Vacuum Cleaner $126.80
Amazon has theCoredy R700 Robot Vacuum Cleanerfor a low$126.80 Free Shippingafter Coupon Code: “60PG63B1” (Exp Soon). This normally sells for $299.99 so you’re saving 57% off retail price.
- 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Cleans for up to 120 min per charge
- Up to 1600pa max pure power suction
- 7.2cm ultra slim design
- 2 x 6.6ft boundary strips included in the package
- Use the Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant to start & stop cleaning
$173.19 OFF (58%)$299.99
iRobot Roomba e5 WiFi Robot Vacuum $279.99
Dell Small Business has theiRobot Roomba e5 WiFi Robot Vacuumfor a low$279.99 Free Shipping. This is normally $375, so you save $95 off list price.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick-up performance. (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don’t. Simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the washable bin.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app, Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
$95 OFF (25%)$374.99
Roborock E25 1800Pa Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner $239.99
Amazon has theRoborock E25 1800Pa Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner(Black) for a low$239.99 Free ShippingafterClipping $60 off Coupon(Exp Soon). Also discounted inWhite. This normally sells for about $300, so you’re saving 20% off list price
- 4.4/5 star rating on Amazon with over 887 reviews
- Enhanced 1800Pa strong suction sucks up particles and debris
- Mi Home App to start, schedule, self-charge & control direction
- 13 sensors support anti-drop, anti-collision, and jam-resistant
- Equipped with a water tank and mop cloth; 1-year Warranty
$60 OFF (20%)$299.99
iRobot Roomba i7 Robotic Vacuum w/ Automatic Dust Bin $799
Black Friday Discount. Amazon has theiRobot Roomba i7 Robotic Vacuum w/ Automatic Dust Binfor$799 Free Shipping. The lowest price we’ve seen is $949.99 and this is $180 less than that and the best price we’ve seen for this model.
If you don’t need the automatic dust bin, Amazon has theiRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Wi-Fi Robot Vacuumfor a low$599 Free Shipping. This is discounted about $200 off the $799 list price.
- Empties on its own you donâ€™t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air powerfor improved pick up performance. Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3 Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don’t.(Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to seamlessly navigate and efficiently clean an entire level of your home
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when
- High Efficiency Filter traps 99 percent of cat and dog allergens
- Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors
- Roomba, clean my kitchen.â€ Knows your kitchen from your living room. Choose which rooms are cleaned and when in the iRobot HOME App. Enjoy hands free control with Alexa and Google Assistant
$300 OFF (27%)$1,099
Ecovacs Deebot N79W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner w/ 2yr Warranty, Max Power Suction $169
Over 5,000 Amazon reviews. Amazon has theEcovacs Deebot N79W Robot Vacuumwith 2yr Warranty & Max Suction for a low$169.99 Free Shipping. This is $110 off the list price.
This newer 79 model includes a longer 2-year warranty, Max mode power for trouble spots and 110-minutes of cleaning power.
- 3-stage cleaning system to tackle any mess
- Max mode 2x increased power suction
- Ecovacs App Alexa & Google Assistant controls
- 110 minute battery life, auto-return & charging
- 2-year warranty
$110 OFF (39%)$279.99
Rozi Tidybot Robot Vacuum Cleaner (1600Pa Suction) $99.99
Amazon has theRozi Tidybot Robot Vacuum Cleanerfor a low$99.99 Free Shippingafter Coupon Code: “9NAXEPNO” (Exp Soon). This is originally $200, so you save 50% off with this deal.
- 1600Pa suction; Less than 59db noise level
- 4 Cleaning modes: Auto, Spot, Edge, and Single room
- 20000mAh battery capacity, 120-150 mins working time
- Climbs over obstacles under 15mm; 450ml dustbin capacity
- Remote control included; 18-month warranty
$100.00 OFF (50%)$199.99
Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 610 Smart Robot Vacuum $229.99
PCMag Shop has theEcovacs Deebot Ozmo 610 Smart Robot Vacuumw/ 1-year Ecovacs warranty for a low$229.99 Free Shipping. This normally retails for $400, so you save $170 off list price.
- Automatically detects and avoids obstacles; 450ml Dustbin capacity
- Latest OZMO mopping technology, it will leave your hardwood floors clean
- Schedule cleaning sessions through app, Works w/ Amazon Alexa
- Up to 100 minute runtime; Obstacle detection
- Specialized water pumps, sensors, and mopping pad
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
$170 OFF (43%)$399.99
How to choose the right robot vacuum for your needs
Robot vacuums generally do the same things across the board, but there are some models that have specific bonus features that you won’t find everywhere. Larger homes with multiple stories might need a robot vacuum with a longer battery life and multi-floor mapping functionality. If you feel like you’re going to be running your robot vacuum a lot, opt for one that dispenses its dust bag automatically when it docks, so you don’t have to continuously empty it yourself.
If you have a pet that sheds, you might need to get a robot vacuum that is specially designed to handle that. (See below for more info.) Budget is also something to keep in mind as these things can get pretty pricey. If you want to cut costs, you can forego features like self-emptying, whole-house mapping, and super long battery life.
Which robot vacuum is best?
The “best” robot vacuum is honestly subjective to your needs. There are a couple that stand out, though, and could probably handle anything you’d need from them.iRobot’s Roomba i7 is a stellar option that has WiFi connectivity, smart mapping, voice control, and automatic self-emptying dirt disposal. It’s a pretty bougie robot vacuum and is not cheap, with an MSRP of $1,099.
Another great option that’s a little cheaper is theEcovacs Deebot Ozmo 950, which has smart navigation, multi-floor mapping, and mopping capabilities. With this one, you never have to manually clean another floor in your home.
Just make sure to keep your specific needs in mind when shopping for a robot vacuum. If you don’t have a multi-level home, you don’t need to dish out extra money for a multi-floor mapping vacuum.
Are robot vacuums worth it?
If you have a busy schedule or simply just don’t like cleaning your floors (and who does), a robot vacuum is worth it. You can run the robot while you’re out for the day and come home to a clean house. They’re especially valuable if you have kids or pets and experience messes on the daily.
Getting your robot vacuum on the schedule and route you want might take some figuring out, but once it gets the hang of things, it will feel like you have your own personal maid.
Robot vacuums on hardwood vs. carpet
Most robot vacuums are able to easily switch between hard floors and carpet. They have sensors that let them know what type of surface they’re on, and the brushrolls adjust depending on the floor — going deeper in carpet and lifting a bit for hard floors. Usually a robot vacuum will perform equally as well on any floor type. Robot vacuums that have mopping abilities will avoid carpet while in mopping mode, so no need to worry about wet carpet.
Do you have pets?
Pet hair can be a real pain. There arerobot vacuumsspecifically designed to tackle matted-in fur and remove any dandruff or allergens from your floors. A good budget option isiRobot’s Roomba 675that focuses extra on concentrated areas of dirt and hair. For a deeper clean, theRoomba 980delivers 10 times the air suction power to really pull up hair that’s rooted into the carpet.
When shopping specifically for a robot vacuum that can handle pet hair, look for the models that mention as much in the name or product description or make sure the one you’re looking at has powerful suction and brushrolls that won’t tangle.